When it comes to replacement windows and sliding French doors in Las Vegas, NV, Renewal by Andersen® is the name many homeowners trust. Not only do we offer high-quality products that will surely make your home more beautiful. We’re also committed to providing our valuable customers with second-to-none services—that’s the Renewal by Andersen promise!
That said, we believe communication is key for any home improvement project to succeed and for our customers to be fully satisfied working with us. So you can learn more about us and how we work, our door and window experts answer some frequently asked questions about our products and our replacement process:
What is Fibrex®?
Fibrex is a sustainable composite material we use in our window and door frames and sashes. It was developed by our parent company, Andersen Corporation. This revolutionary product combines the strength and durability of wood with the maintenance ease of vinyl. Fibrex can be easily customized and made to look like real wood. It also comes in a wide selection of colors and textures.
What is low-E glass?
Low-E (low-emissivity) glass is a specially designed glass we use in our doors and windows. It is coated with a microscopically thin, virtually invisible metallic oxide layer on the glass surface. This coating helps reduce infrared radiation or heat from the sun seeping through the glass without affecting the light coming in. This means that it will help keep your home cool even during the hottest summer days. The result, more comfortable home for your family and much lower cooling bills!
What happens during your window replacement process?
The Renewal by Andersen replacement process is the most efficient and the best in the industry. Here’s our renowned step-by-step replacement process:
- First, we’ll take custom pre-installation measurements.
- Then our installation experts, ready for the job at hand, will arrive at your house.
- Next, we’ll carefully remove all valuables and furniture surrounding the worksite. To make sure everything remains protected and clean, we’ll wear protective footwear.
- After, we’ll remove the existing windows and dispose of your old windows carefully.
- Then we’ll install our high-quality Renewal by Andersen replacement units.
- We’ll weatherproof the gaps between your newly installed windows and existing openings.
- Next, we’ll apply finishing touches to make sure your new windows remain visually stunning.
- Lastly, we’ll do a final cleanup of the work area. This also involves shining the panes and returning your furniture and valuables where they belong.
What type of warranty comes with your products?
All our products come with a fully transferrable manufacturer limited lifetime warranty, which covers parts, labor, and original installation services.
We at Renewal by Andersen, the leading windows and door contractors in Las Vegas, NV, hope that we’ve answered most of your questions about us as well as our products and services. If you want to learn more, you can browse through this site or give us a call. We’ll be more than happy to assist you with your questions. Choose Renewal by Andersen of Las Vegas today!