Having worked on thousands of homes in the United States, Renewal by Andersen® understands the needs of a common household. We’re here to help homeowners make the best choice when it comes to getting a window replacement.
One of your local window contractors in Las Vegas, NV, shares five important things about our products.
1. Our replacement windows have exclusive frame technology. They have Fibrex® composite frame, which combines the stability and strength of wood with the maintenance ease of vinyl. Fibrex is made up of 40% wood fiber and 60% thermoplastic polymer in weight. That’s what makes our windows durable, beautiful, high performing, and sustainable.
2. Our replacement windows have special glass packages. We have three glass packages, namely High-Performance™ Low-E4® glass, High-Performance Low-E4 SmartSun™ glass, and High-Performance Low-E4 Sun™ glass. These glass packages offer better protection and savings. They also keep furniture, carpet, and artwork in good condition, as they filter harmful elements.
3. Our replacement windows come in comprehensive warranties. We give one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry. We provide a 20-year limited warranty for glass, 2-year limited warranty for installation, and 10-year limited warranty for non-glass components. These exclusive warranties are only applicable in the U.S. and Canada.
4. Our replacement windows are customizable. Many homeowners love our windows be we custom-made them. You can choose your own window style, color, accessories, hardware, grille pattern, and glass package. This way, we can create a window according to your preference. You can also design your very own window that for every room in your household.
5. Our replacement windows come in various styles. At Renewal by Andersen of Las Vegas, we make sure there is something for every home style. Here, we have double-hung, casement, sliding, picture, awning, specialty, bow, and bay windows. We also have combination windows.
These are just five of the many features of our windows. We don’t just use high performing materials, as we ensure proper installation, as well. From the traditional double-hung to the stylish casement windows in Las Vegas, we ensure quality and performance in our installations.
Don’t settle for something less than what your home deserves. Check out our products by calling us at (702) 722-2052. We’ll be ready to assist you with your needs.